If you think about it most people start their day with a single cup of coffee. I, however, usually start with two or three. That first cup is the start of my day, made by my husband, with a single splash of half & half and one packet of sugar in the raw always poured into my dean & deluca coffee mug which my mom gave me for Christmas. I don't like to think I'm obsessive but this is the one thing I do base my day around…coffee!

Day Four. Jan.16.2010


A 7 am wake up call from Jeremy’s cell phone would be the start of this last morning in Hermosa. We would have to get an early start to make the ferry that would take us to Santa Teresa. We had four free breakfast tickets for downstairs and decided we should use theses before heading out. Another plate of fruit for me, I was already addicted, and of course my cup of black heaven. The restaurant was small and like all the others outdoors which made for a relaxing morning listening to the ocean infront of us and the sound of the birds cherping in the trees. Little did I know the rest of the day would be the adventure that it was. Ferry rides are for the young who don’t mind waiting in the sweltering heat for two hours, sandwiched in between cars barely able to open the car doors. Once onboard, however, the breeze kicked in and all was forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment