If you think about it most people start their day with a single cup of coffee. I, however, usually start with two or three. That first cup is the start of my day, made by my husband, with a single splash of half & half and one packet of sugar in the raw always poured into my dean & deluca coffee mug which my mom gave me for Christmas. I don't like to think I'm obsessive but this is the one thing I do base my day around…coffee!

Day Eight. Jan.20.2010

Today's blog is coming a little later in the day due to the fact that we slept in until the lingering smell of Ron Centanario from the night before woke us up around 9am. Our daily route would change but not until we had that one cup of coffee from Ginger Cafe. This time our friend, Brandy, would join us. We decided to make a girl day of it and drive into town on the lookout for a bookstore since I had, so proudly, finished mine. The trip was successful and lead us to one little tican shop after the other. We were all realizing that the cost of a bikini now is a little bit different than what we would have paid three years ago. Between shopping and walks through the town we did get in a little pool time but never stumbled onto the beach, saving my skin from the verge of sunburn. No, the beach will not see us until this evening when we will walk down as the tide recedes past the reef and we are able to walk out on what was covered by water hours before. This is always J's favorite thing to do and I have to admit it is a highlight of all our trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment