If you think about it most people start their day with a single cup of coffee. I, however, usually start with two or three. That first cup is the start of my day, made by my husband, with a single splash of half & half and one packet of sugar in the raw always poured into my dean & deluca coffee mug which my mom gave me for Christmas. I don't like to think I'm obsessive but this is the one thing I do base my day around…coffee!

Rewind to November 2011

Catching Up with a Cup of Joe.

I'm finding out that I either have a mild case of ADD or am just absolutely horrible at this blogging. But from time to time I do remember that you are out there Morning Cup! So let's see...this past year has been amazing! We drove the coast of California (AMAZING!!!) Every morning started like this one above. Coffee in hand to warm my fingertips form the chill in the air while we searched for the perfect wave of the day. Looking back now it still takes my breath away just thinking of the scenic beauty California has to offer. As I sat on the beach this very day watching Jeremy in the water a train was mysteriously passing behind me winding through the greenery like a snake. This day was relaxing, enjoyable, and so much needed after a summer of hard work. Happy Birthday Jeremy! You deserved it!!

Coffee of the trip has to go to Keane's Honey Vanilla Latte!  

No comments:

Post a Comment